Monday, June 11, 2007

Amusing & Timely...

Whitney of PopCandy fame just had an amusing posting about how long we, her loyal readers, keep movies out from Netflix. I find this timely because I had "The Da Vinci Code" for over a month before finally watching it two weeks ago. I don't know what my problem was - I ended up thinking it was a good enough movie. Perhaps I was discouraged by the fact that it was 2hrs and 40 minutes long. Before that, some time last year, I had "The Office: Season 1" for about a month too. Once again, I love the show, I don't know why it took so long to get through it.

Netflix and services like them are rather brilliant. We as the customer don't have to do anything to get the movies and they as the supplier sit and collect money from those of us who just can't seem to "get in the mood" to watch the movie we have on our coffee table. Sounds like everybody wins :):)

No comments: