Monday, May 21, 2007

26 More Days Until My "Due Date"


It's funny how I check my blog every week to see how much time is "left" before this baby comes. It's not like I don't know how many more days or weeks it is but it puts it into sharper focus when I see those tickers at the bottom counting down. I'm happy to report that by the time I get home from work today (5/21). The room will be largely completed. It has been painted and the furniture will be moved in and the curtains will be hung. Now all that remains is to wash her clothes and bedding and find places for all of it in the room. It's really beginning to seem real now...we're having a baby. I'm trying not to panic!!!! :)

2 comments:

mad scientist said...

A bit of time saving advise...don't wash all the little clothes. The baby may be too big for 0-3 months and then you are stuck with them and can't use them. If you dont wash them, you can return them (usually for store credit) and buy the proper size later.

Angry Inky said...

I told you it would go fast. I can't wait to be her favorite!!