Wednesday, May 02, 2007

All Done...

Last night was our last childbirth/labor class. It seems funny that five weeks have passed relatively unnoticed and that in another five weeks our darling could feasibly be here - that is if she's a little on the impatient side. While I feel I received a lot of information during our classes I don't necessarily feel any more "prepared" for what's going to come next.
During one of the exercises last night the "dads" were supposed to write down the "mom's" birth plans and then run them by us. Well, it seems my well meaning husband really needs a more detailed list or discussion about "what I want". Granted the exercise was done in only a few minutes but it seems we need to get on the same page...just in case he needs to speak up at an important moment. I'm hoping our tour of the hospital's maternity ward this weekend will help me focus a bit more on what I'd like or what is available to me.
I guess there isn't really anything more that can be done that will make me any less apprehensive about the events of the next month and a half. I just have to take it as it comes and see how I do.

No comments: