Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Now That's Better...

It's been about a week and a half since I got my car back from the dealership that was actually interested in helping me get the XM fixed. Of course three days after it was fixed XM themselves had a satellite problem that knocked the service out for 24 hours but at least it wasn't just me having the problem this time.

I am now able to enjoy all of my favorite programming virtually interruption free, instead of having interruptions every two seconds. Turns out all it needed was a new antenna, which is what we told the other dealership all along. They swore that wasn't the problem...I hope it was worth it for them to "stick to their guns" instead of making me a satisified customer. I'm sure they won't miss the lifetime of sales that are no longer coming their way either.

No comments: