Wednesday, July 12, 2006

You Gotta Love Narcotics...


As some of you already know, my dear husband and I have been trying for some time to have a baby. Since we have yet to be successful, we went to a fertility doctor in May and after much ado and some cancellations...I'm going in for some exploratory surgery this Friday. The doctor is going to check things out with my apparatus and he's also going to remove scar tissue from my endometriosis. I had surgery eight years ago for the endo, but we're certain more has grown in since then. Once the surgery is done we will have a follow-up appointment where we will learn what our next course of action will be.

Today I went in for pre-admission blood work and three totally pregnant ladies came through while I was waiting. Two of them had bags - I was wondering if they were there for scheduled deliveries today. Then yesterday a friend of my husband's called to let us know they are expecting - I was waiting for that call. I am very happy for everyone I know who is currently pregnant, and as I wrote in a previous post, there are a lot of them. I'm just wondering what's in store for us. If not a baby, then it will be a new truck, new house or a moutain house...I haven't decided yet. I'll keep everyone posted on how things are going.

1 comment:

Real Live Woman said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Good luck!