Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Monday...


I should have known today was going to be a good day when I woke up and could barely see the houses across the street through the heavy fog. You see, fog is just like rain or snow - people don't seem to be able to drive in it.

So I got to work without incident and then sitting in our morning production meeting I heard the words all pregnant women dread..."We have no water". I'm sorry what??? Where I work a statement like "we have no water" means... "we have no bathroom". I try not to panic. I already kind of had to pee by the time I got to work. Now I have to hold it "indefinitely". Well "indefinitely" turned out to be 10:30 when I gave in and went. The tank still had water so I was able to flush and the plumber has probably been here for over an hour now so I'm hoping that means we'll have water by later this afternoon. Sorry if this is all T.M.I. but it's what's new for today.

No comments: