Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Getting Them All In A Row...















Duck 1: My Personal Life
  • I need a better way to handle the stress and aggravation in my life (noisy neighbors, slow traffic, incompetant people etc)
  • I need a healthier relationship with food and the time to create new and different meals
  • I need the time and motivation to tackle the ongoing issues with my weight
  • I need to continue to nuture the relationships I have with my friends because they are very important to me.
Duck 2: My Family Life
  • I want to enjoy my daughter and husband as much as possible without getting so bogged down by the day-to-day issues of what needs to get done.
  • I want to give my marriage the time and nuturing it deserves, so we can be good partners as well as good parents.
  • I want time spent with my mom, my siblings and my in-laws to be enjoyable and fulfilling for everyone involved.
Duck 3: My Professional Life
  • I want more money
  • An assistant to help me take care of sales for the entire world (since my coworker is leaving)
  • A plan in place for when I am out of the office (because I will be taking a vacation)
  • Ultimately a job where I can work part time to spend more time with my daughter and less time with customers who really don't value just how much I do everyday to help them get what they need.


No comments: