Monday, September 17, 2007

Like Sands Through the Hourglass...


I've worked in my current job for nine years. In that time I have seen everyone who came before me, in the sales department, leave for greener pastures. Now my current sales co-worker tells me she has an interview this week and she may be leaving too. Everytime this happens it makes me question why I'm still here, why I'm still beating my head against the same wall day in and day out. I used to say the money was pretty good, but I don't think the money is going to be good enough for me to handle sales for the whole world by myself. I know I also need insurance coverage for myself and my daughter right now but the insurance they offer here isn't that great either - just ask my pockets which are $15,000 lighter now. I suppose there isn't anything to do about it, it just makes me weary.

No comments: