Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Groovy New Toy...


Yesterday I decided I had to get out of the office at lunch so I went down to Kohl's to see if there was anything that jumped out at me. Why Kohl's you ask? Because I had a 15% off coupon burning a hole in my pocket. I stopped briefly to look at clothes but nothing spoke to me. I was cruising by bedding on my way to shoes when an aisle display caught my attention. They had this cute little boom box that will either play FM radio stations or songs from my I-Pod. Supposedly it retails for $169.00 but it was being offered as part of the "Big Wednesday" sale for only $99.00. I reasoned that it would be an even better deal with my coupon so I tucked one under my arm. The shoe department looked like a tornado hit it and I didn't see anything that struck my fancy. With tax my little radio was $90.00. I'm listening to it now...my I-Pod peaking out at me from behind it's protective plastic shield. I'm glad I went to Kohl's yesterday.

No comments: