Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Who's the Cool Lachey Now?

At five minutes to 10:00 on Sunday night I accidently landed on ABC just in time, it turned out, to see Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke be crowned "Dancing With The Stars" champions. From what I've read I didn't miss much in the first 115 minutes, except maybe Jerry Rice and his partner "free-stylin" in big Foxxy Cleopatra wigs. That I would have liked to have seen. I'm glad Jerry hung in there for second place and that Stacy Keibler was ushered backstage with the rest of the "not quite popular enoughs". I'm sure everyone thought she was going to win, but let's face it, she embodies perfection which most Americans can't ever have, so she fell by the wayside in favor of the rhythmically challenged Jerry and the vertically challenged Drew. I didn't get to watch much of the show this season, as it conflicted with my husband's bowling night, but it seems I showed up when it counted, albeit by accident. My only suggestion for next time would be to leave the "Master P's" of the world out of the competition. It's one thing to be a bad dancer, it's another thing entirely to disrespect the dance.

1 comment:

Angry Inky said...

NO ONE DISRESPECTS THE DANCE!!